You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Mark the crate deprecated; alloc-counter
does a better job at solving the problems QADAPT was driven for, and I’ll be putting
my effort towards improving it instead.
- Don’t panic if calling guarded code and QADAPT isn’t the allocator;
Instead, let code determine at runtime whether or not QADAPT is enabled
and let users build their own asserts - #7
- This fixes issues where libraries making use of QADAPT would trigger
panics in anyone that didn’t use the library.
Version 1.0.1 (2019-01-01)
- Use the system allocator and remove libc dependency
Version 1.0.0 (2018-12-15)
- Now working on Stable because of the Rust 1.31 release (and
- Documentation added
Version 0.7.0 (2018-12-03)
- Fix conditional compilation flags never stripping QADAPT code
Version 0.6.0 (2018-11-17)
- Fixed exit early bugs when closures contained